Save time and enhance results with JUMP Math Digital Lesson Slides
Our Digital Lesson Slides amplify the power and convenience of the JUMP Math Teacher Resource (TR). Every TR lesson has a perfectly-aligned Digital Lesson, complete with diagrams, sample problems, practice exercises, extensions and bonus questions. Our Digital Lessons integrate a range of interactive features, all while providing seamless fidelity to the JUMP Math program and philosophy.
NOTE: Samples of our Digital Lesson Slides are available free of charge from the Samples section of our website. These permanent samples illustrate our pedagogical approach to key content areas by grade level. In contrast, the featured samples below highlight the wider advantages of our Digital Lesson Slides (such as time-saving, ease of use, program fidelity, integration of SMART and Promethean ActiveInspire features, student accessibility).
Over 96% of regular users say they would recommend JUMP Math SMART Lesson Materials to other teachers. Click here to read the testimonials.
Featured JUMP Math SMART Lesson samples:
Grade 1: Sorting (MD1-19, MD1-20, MD1-21)
Grade 2: Polygons (G2-3, G2-4)
Grade 3: Tape Diagrams (OA3-61, OA3-62)
Grade 4: Elapsed Time (MD4-14, MD4-15)
Grade 5: Multiplying Fractions (NF5-21, NF5-22)
Grade 6: Solving Equations (EE6-5, EE6-6)
Grade 7: Box Plots, Dot Plots, and MAD (SP7-18, SP7-19)
Grade 8: Ratios (EE8-39, EE8-40, EE8-41)
Easy to Use
- "[They are] extremely easy to use as well as a valuable learning experience for your students. The lessons follow a natural progression of learning and I love the extension activities."
- "[They] allowed me to focus on planning how best to support my students, and gave me all the examples I needed to teach concepts."
- “[They offer] lots of practice and it is easy to skip a slide if you feel your students have mastered the concept.”
- "big time saver and well worth the cost."
- "The SMART lessons match the teacher guide and save you lots of time in preparation."
- "[They are] easy to use and understand. It does not take long to modify materials for use in your own classroom and to suit individual needs."
- "SMART lesson materials … provide a terrific platform for presenting and reviewing material in a way that engages the students and is attractive to the students."
- "Clearly and logically laid out, and provide scaffolding for those students who need the basics re-explained and who need more practice."
- "Extremely user-friendly and an amazing tool to instruct students with.