JUMP Math’s Professional Development (PD) session is designed to give you the tools and skills to effectively implement the program in your classroom or school.
If you would like the opportunity to attend a professional development session to understand and implement the JUMP Math program, arrangements can be made for a workshop in your school or area. Prices vary according to location and number of teachers. Please contact, Office Manager, for more details.
In our one-day PD sessions, participants will:
- Learn about the JUMP Math program, its philosophy and development
- Examine their own comfort levels with mathematics and mathematics teaching
- Discuss the importance of teachers' mathematical knowledge
- Observe and critique a JUMP Math lesson
- Become familiar with JUMP Math's teacher and student materials
- Learn about anticipating ‘pitfalls’, task analysis and other JUMP Math teaching strategies
- Discuss practical strategies
- Have opportunities to share ideas and network with colleagues
Professional Development Certificates
Professional development certificates are available to participants upon request. Please contact.