JUMP Math covers the US Common Core State Standards comprehensively with our Kindergarten to Grade 8 New US Editions.
You have two ways to see how JUMP Math fulfills the learning objectives set out in the US Common Core State Standards:
- Preview contents pages, lesson plans and Student Assessment and Practice (AP) Book pages
- Look at the Common Core State Standards curriculum correlations to see how requirements for each grade level are met
How our resources are organized
Teacher Resources and student Assessment & Practice Books are offered in two-book sets with the Part 1 titles covering the fall semester and the Part 2 titles covering the spring semester.
Teacher Resources are comprehensive and contain:
- Introductions to the JUMP Math program and resources
- Lesson Plans
- Blackline Masters
- Answer Keys
- Sample Quizzes and Tests
- Correlations to the Common Core State Standards
Additional classroom support is offered through our Digital Lesson Slides, which are available for Grade 1 to Grade 8.
The JUMP Math student Assessment & Practice Books are meant to be used with our Teacher Resources so that students can practice and explore subtle variations on the lessons and teachers can rapidly assess progress. Each lesson:
- Is carefully designed to generate deep, transferable mastery of key concepts
- Provides a highly effective lesson plan which enables teachers to accomplish the seemingly impossible task of teaching to the whole class while tailoring to individual needs
- Includes ideas for contextualizing the math, questions and tasks that allow students to discover mathematical concepts, games, activities, and innovative extension questions. These keep "fast" students engaged and learning while teachers help others to master the key objectives
Get JUMP Math
If your organization requires an invoice earlier than the shipping date, please note this when you are ordering.